Do you remember your first photo camera? I do remember mine. To be honest, it was my parents’ camera – Polaroid. I was ecstatic that the photo appears in no time. Something I saw around became a cute neat picture in a few minutes. There was great magic for me in this process, but when I grew older it was lost. The technical progress goes on. When I was a kid I couldn’t even dream of the cameras that are available today.
Nancy is a passionate freelance writer and blogger. She writes inspirational articles on web design, photography, and technology. She enjoys traveling, reading and meeting new people. Nancy believes in a magic of written words to inspire and motivate. Currently, she is working as a writer at PhotoBlog.
Hey buddy! I just saw a photo of you naked! No, really.. it were you! Or maybe it’s a prank? No, it’s kind of other stuff that is called a fake photo.
Let’s try to figure out what makes these photoshopped pictures a real virus. Here you’ll find a few interesting facts that can be used to show off your intelligence on the next cocktail party or to impress a potential girlfriend on the first date.
The article is truly exciting and even shocking at some moments. Did you know that there is someone’s else body on the portrait of Lincoln? Or that Tom Cruise knows for sure how to hang out? You will know this and much more after reading this post.
Recent comments by Nancy Young
- November 23, 2015 on A Quick Guide to Email Marketing for Photographers
- September 17, 2015 on 10 Keys to Choosing the Best Domain and Hosting for Photographers (+Free Giveaway!)
- August 27, 2015 on The Winners of Summer Landscape Photo Contest
- June 22, 2015 on 101 Extraordinary Self-Portrait Ideas to Spice Up Your Facebook Profile
- June 1, 2015 on 11 Core Principles To Help You Win An International Fine Art Photography Award