Year 2012 is coming to and end, and while you are sewing your Superman suit for the coming New Year party, I’d like to point out a couple of cool things that happened here on Photodoto during the last year.
In July 2012 Photodoto recovered from a long sleep, and now we – George Bailey, Nancy Young and Tim Soulo are trying our best to write cool stuff for your inspiration and growth as a photographer.
We started cooperating with experienced photographers from around the world, and expect more of them to come in 2013.
We were very happy to get feedback from you – in comments, polls, emails – this is what makes us believe that what we do is right :)
Here’s a short list of the most cool posts we wrote on Photodoto during 2012:
- 30 Types of Photographers Exposed – Which One Are You?
by George Bailey (600+ Likes on Facebook)
- 100 Amazing Gifts for Photographers Handpicked from All Over the Web
by Nancy Young (400+ Likes on Facebook)
- It’s Never Too Late to Grab a Film Camera – and Here’s Why…
by George Bailey
- How to Become a Photographer: The Natural Way
by Tim Soulo
- 25 Famous Photographers Share Their Favorite Shots and Stories Behind Them
by Ann Davlin (9000+ stumbles on StumbleUpon)
We wish you all the best in the forthcoming 2013! See you soon!