(Video content may not be visible in feed readers/email. Click through to view.)
Oh, you were expecting something to do with photography? Well, how about..
- Obama taps Dartmouth native for White House photographer
- Twilight of the color photo: As printed snapshots vanish, we’re losing more than shoe boxes full of mementos.
- Cameras for gardening? Camera can be important garden tool for record-keeping, identifying plants.
- Man charged with 10 counts of improper photography. Bet you didn’t know that “improper photography” is a felony in Texas. Improper photography is photography without consent with the intent to arouse sexually. Section 21.15 Texas Penal Code.
- Kodak and Olympus both announced new compact cameras with crazy 26-600+ image-stabilized optical zooms. Meet the Kodak Z980 and the Olympus SP-590UZ.
- Picasa for the Mac.
- iPhoto learned some new tricks for ’09 version: it can now organize photos by face and place.