Write for Photodoto
Greetings, professional and enthusiastic bloggers and photographers, moms and dads, students and professors!
You have very good chances of landing a guest post to us, if…
- You’ve been reading our blog and noticed that we’re missing a certain photography tip or technique that you can easily cover. Or maybe we didn’t cover some topic fully and you’re willing to expand on it.
- You have your own photography blog or website and you want to promote it by positioning yourself as an expert and submitting a killer article to us.
- You’re an experienced photographer with solid blogging/copywriting skills and you’re interested in getting paid for the quality content that you’re able to produce.
But if you’re like this, don’t even try to reach us:
- You’re a SEO kind of guy, and you’re looking for a place to submit a post for the sake of a link.
- You’re a copywriter with no real passion in photography, but since we’ve mentioned we can pay – why not give it a shot?
There are four main areas that we cover on Photodoto. Make sure that the topic you have in mind fits one of them:
Inspiration – Even experienced photographers sometimes need to look through breath-catching examples of others’ works. We try to post articles that would really stir everybody’s minds and make the heart beat faster. Something that will make you fall in love with photography and feed the desire to grab your camera the very moment you finish reading.
Photography Tips & Techniques – The ability to keep secrets is no good when it comes to photography – we at Photodoto believe that the future of photography is 100% sharing and communication. So, you can improve your karma by telling others how you do it.
Gear – New photo cameras, accessories, gadgets are released every week, and we do our best to keep up with all the new stuff. Do you have a brand new camera or a lens? We are craving for a review from you!
Post Production – Organizing your workflow, RAW conversion, color correction, photo collages, HDR, panoramas, retouch – all these topics are of infinite importance. You don’t have to be a photo artist creating surreal images to contribute to this section. Even a tiny hint how to enhance skin tones might be a godsend for someone. So if you feel you know how to make a good photo better, share your skills!
How to write a post that has 100% chance of getting accepted?
Read the following guides and follow them:
- A Simple Plan for Writing One Powerful Piece of Online Content per Week
- A 5-Step Plan to Improve Every Blog Post You Write
- A Fool-Proof Formula for Easily Creating Compelling Content
- Neil Patel’s Guide to Writing Popular Blog Posts
- Why Your Post Style and Structure is Killing Your Blog
- 8 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More People to Read Your Content
Still here? Then please contact us at contact [at] photodoto.com