But if shooting 26,000 photos with your 350D for a stop-motion film isn’t your thing…
- New Year’s Eve Around the World, a slideshow from the New York Times.
- Success story of a woman leaving her insurance career behind and turning her photography hobby into a successful business.
- Brian at EpicEdits shares his favorite photos of 2008.
- The global market for digital photography is set to increase to over $230.9 billion in 2013 (from $155 billion in 2008).
- Annie Liebowitz rocks the Nikon and some awesome Profoto lighting (via Strobist).
- Join the Newport Beach photowalk this Sunday, Janurary 4th, 1pm.
- Commercial photographer Keith Cooper shares his top tips for becoming a professional photographer.
- Interview with Carlos Guiterrez, the guy who shot that astounding photo of the lighting storm above the erupting volcano.