Write for Photodoto
Howdy, professional and amateur photographers and bloggers, moms and dads, people of all ages!
You have an extremely good chance of getting a guest post published on Photodoto if…
- You’ve been reading our fine site and noticed that we’re missing a certain photography tip or technique that you can easily cover. Maybe we didn’t cover some topic fully, yet you’re still willing to expand on it.
- You have your own photography blog or website, and you want to promote it by presenting yourself as an expert and submitting a killer article to us.
- You’re an experienced photographer with solid blogging and copywriting skills, and you’re interested in getting paid for the quality content that you’re able to produce (email us to see if we currently have paid positions).
But if you’re like this, you should really try your luck elsewhere, pardner:
- You’re an SEO kind of guy, and you’re looking for a place to submit a post for the sake of a link.
- You’re a copywriter with no real passion in photography, but since we’ve mentioned we can pay–why not give it a shot, just the same?
There are four, main areas that we cover on Photodoto. Please make sure that the topic you have in mind fits one of them:
Inspiration – Even the most experienced photographers sometimes need to look through breathtaking examples of others’ works. We post articles that will really fire up everybody’s minds and make their eyes grow bigger with inspiration…something that’ll make you fall in love with photography and feed the desire to grab your camera the very moment you finish reading!
Photography Tips & Techniques – Keeping secrets is no good when it comes to photography. At Photodoto, we believe that photography is 100% sharing and communication. You see, you can improve your karma by telling others how you pull of amazing photography techniques.
Gear – New digital cameras, accessories and gadgets are released every week, and we do our best to keep up with all the new stuff. Do you have a brand-new camera or a lens? We’d just love a review from you!
Post Production – Organizing your workflow, RAW conversion, color correction, photo collages, HDR, panoramas, retouching – all these topics are of infinite importance. You don’t have to be a photo artist creating surreal images to contribute to this section. Even a tiny hint on how to enhance skin tones might be a godsend for someone. If you feel you know how to make a good photo better, share your skills!
How do you write a post that has a 100-percent chance of getting accepted?
Just be sure to remember the following:
- A Simple Plan for Writing One Powerful Piece of Online Content per Week
- A 5-Step Plan to Improve Every Blog Post You Write
- A Fool-Proof Formula for Easily Creating Compelling Content
- Neil Patel’s Guide to Writing Popular Blog Posts
- Why Your Post Style and Structure is Killing Your Blog
- 8 Incredibly Simple Ways to Get More People to Read Your Content
Do you still really, really want to submit a guest post to us? Great! Then please get in touch with us at email@example.com!
The fine print:
Content must be original and not appear elsewhere on the web, now or in the future, or it will be removed. Photodoto owns the content once it is published. We are looking for evergreen content unless it is an equipment review of current products. Posts have to contain images and they must be legally purchased/permission obtained/your own. In article please note position of each image along with image credit (website, your name, etc) and attach images separately. The length we are looking for is 2000 words or more. Unless it is a sponsored post, you cannot link to products or services. Any other links will be considered on a case by case basis and agreed upon before the post is published. We link to your personal page in the author bio box. Previously accepted posts may be removed if any of these conditions change such as link target. Photodoto is a community- if your blog post is published, you should check it periodically and reply to any comments posted by visitors. We reserve the right to place our own links in posts.
If you’re interested in guest posting on Photodoto let us know what post title you have in mind after checking what has not been covered before on the blog and could benefit our readers. Include as much information as you can about yourself, such as full name, profile, links and previously published photography articles. If you plan on sponsoring a post, we run those from time to time. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsored posts will be labeled as such as per FTC rules. Sponsored posts must provide helpful information for our readers. They are not ads for a product, but relevant articles with some links in them. We reserve the right to review the post copy and reject it or return for revisions in case its below our quality standards or does not meet our requirements. Sponsored posts may have a maximum of 2 links.