Wouldn’t you rather take the direct route to learning how to snap shots like the pros do? If you want a fast-track solution to taking much better pictures on your Canon DSLR, then Photodoto has the solution for you! In From Newbie to a Pro (Canon): 10 Essential Camera Settings You Should Know Letter Perfect, we take you on an incredibly efficient and detail-packed journey to how you can get the most from your new Canon DSLR.
So stop taking shots like an amateur; join the photography elite by discovering the knowledge inside of our easy-to-read, yet very instructive ebook.
It’s always good to know what you’re buying up front, so that you don’t waste your hard-earned money
- You are committed to improving your photography game and learning how to take shots like a pro
- You are sick and tired of not getting the most out of your Canon DSLR
- You know that you can do so much more with your camera, but you don’t know where to start
- You want to learn how the pros take shots, but you don’t have years and years to learn the craft
- You want to finally figure out what all those little dials and buttons on your camera do
Sometimes, ebooks just aren’t a good fit. Hey, we’ll be the first to admit that
- You are happy with being an amateur photographer for the rest of your life
- You don’t really care that you’re not getting the most out of your Canon DSLR
- You aren’t even really interested in finding out if you can do so much more with your camera
- You actually want to spend years and years to figure out on your own how to eventually shoot like a pro
- You just think that all those little dials and buttons on your camera are there for decoration
of highly vital information:
- What to do with your histogram and what it is in the first place.
- How the camera’s highlight alert will actually help you to obtain an efficient measure of the exposure.
- How to use the depth of field button in such a way to get a dependable idea of how much of your scene will really be infocus – every time.
- Why the dreaded camera shake can be meaningfully reduced once and for all by your camera’s Mirror Up Mode.
- How to finally use the exposure lock or the AE lock in such a way to master the exposure at the same time
- Using the back focusing button in order to focus on a scene, expose for it and shoot it—all with just one, dedicated button
- Making the very most of the viewfinder dioptric adjustment in order to use the camera’s viewfinder without your glasses (assuming that you wear them in the first place, of course)
- Why you can continue to shoot with your Canon DSLR even in the most necessarily silent of environments (hint: It has a lot to do with the camera’s silent shooting mode!)
- Why both the auto lighting optimizer and the highlight tone priority are ideal if you have a fondness for shooting your pictures in JPG over RAW
- Because it is overflowing with actionable advice.
Some ebooks will gyp you by being passed off as way more than what they offer.
The pages of our ebook are crammed to the brim with advice that you can easily follow along with and implement on your own – guaranteed.
- Because clear pictures are included.
Some phot ographers are extremely visual, which is exactly why they need clear pictures to guide them.
Our ebook is chock full of illustrative pictures that make it a breeze for readers to follow along with each instruction.
- Because it is very thorough.
Our ebook makes sure to explain everything thoroughly so that any reader of a basic skill level can understand all the instructions.
This makes for hassle-free reading that encourages comprehension.
- Because it was especially made for the amateur who has a desire to do what the pros do.
Many photography ebooks just don’t take into consideration the special circumstances of amateur photographers.
Some are too complicated while others talk down to the amateur, but not our ebook! We’ve made it so that all am ateur photographers get great value.