Ok, it’s official, I’m drowning in photography book reviews. I will get to all of these in the coming weeks but since I’ve got such a stack of them I thought I’d ask you… which of these books would you like to see reviewed first? And if you can spare the brain cells, what about a second choice?
The books, in no particular order:
- Mastering the Nikon D300
- The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS/1000D Companion
- The Photoshop CS4 Companion for Photographers
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 one-on-one
- Canon EOS 40D
- Practical HDRI
- Photoshop CS3 Accelerated: A Full-Color Guide
- Odysseys and Photographs: Four National Geographic Field Men
Actually, exclude Practical HDRI because I think I’ve had that one the longest so I’ll review it next. But after that? Let me know what you’d like to see next.